Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Kreativ Blogger Award"

Here's a different post.  Recently a dear friend bestowed upon me a "Kreativ Blogger Award".  While this blog is not necessarily creative, I hope it does have some interesting, helpful and unique info to share.  Anyway the requirements for accepting the "award" included of course thanking the dear friend.  So ........THANK YOU!, not only for the award, but for providing the inspiration!  Also, I must share her blog with you, so when you have time.............check out ..............T.J. at
http://any-given-moment.blogspot.com/

The "requirements" state  that I share some little known facts about me with you.  While I am a very private person, hopefully these little known tidbits will give you some insight into the posts on this blog, so here goes .......................
1. Being the oldest of 4 girls, I have always been a teacher...............for inspiration, check out the book My Great Aunt Arizona by Gloria Huston.

2. I am NOT a cat person, although there are 2 in my household, Siena (named for a wonderful Italian town and her brown fur) and Inky (named for her very black color).  Siena came to live with us courtsey of a precocious niece, while Inky followed my significant other (more about him later) home from school one day. Check out Six Dinner Sid and see where he goes .....................

3. Well making a move from the role as a classroom teacher, to that as an administrator was challenging and difficult for me.  I left my beautiful first graders for a school of adolescents.  Over time, I have come to love the role and the part I play, as those children become young adults.  If there is a special principal at your child's school, check out The Principal From the Black Lagoon, very funny!

4. The rules for accpting the "Kreativ Blogger Award" state that you must post 7 tidbits of info, but I will stop with this final one for now and keep my readers wondering .................one more piece of info ................when I got married over 20 years ago, I took the bold step of keeping my own (some call it "maiden") name.  After all, it had been my name for many years.  It was an independent thing to do for a woman.  Here is another independent worman to share with you ..............

1 comment:

  1. Exactly!!!! This, THIS is why you clearly are "Kreativ" Pam :) I loved this post :)

    ReplyDelete