Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Groundhog Day, February 2, 2010

Here's a fun book to use for Groundhog Day, February 2. It is updated and has believeable characters (as much as a groundhog predicting the weather can be!).  Encouragement and believing in yourself help to focus the conversation during reading. There is even a play to do with your kids. More information, FAQ and other interesting tidbits on this unusual "holiday", check out http://wilstar.com/holidays/grndhog.htm . 
There's even a Groundhog Day quiz.

1 comment:

  1. I am so very excited to celebrate tomorrow with Bear! Thanks for the great groundhog tips AND those awesome tips you left on my Poker post :) You can help me convince Champ I need to bring some sand inside ;) why wait til warmer weather, I say?!!

    ReplyDelete