Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Mom is Trying to Ruin My Life by Kate Feiffer

An Indie Booksellers Summer 2009 Kids' List selection!
Starred review! Publisher's Weekly
"Oh, the humor! My Mom Is Trying to Ruin My Life essentially defines the quintessential spirit of parent-child relationships. It's a picture book that even adults will appreciate reading to themselves -- giving it to your own mother would certainly be a way to show her that you appreciate her, now, even if you couldn't show it as a child...Kate Feiffer, with her pitch-perfect writing skills, and Diane Goode, whose artwork corresponds flawlessley, have got this book SO right! I urge you to check-it-out."
- Bianca Schulze, The Children's Book Review
The author's website as well -  http://katefeiffer.com/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment